Re: kissplice-1.8.1 ready for release

Hi David,

thanks for the preparation.  As far as I can see you have replaced the
user_guide.pdf by user_guide.tex which is perfectly fine regarding the
source.  However, we need to build the pdf in the package build process
to ship it in the binary package.  The build process currently fails.
If you want me to care for this I can easily do it - just some copying
work from other packages.  However, I'm not sure whether you really want
to distribute without the pdf which might be a bit of a burden for other
non-Debian users.