Re: kissplice-1.8.1 ready for release

Title: Untitled
Hi Andreas,

Actually it was decided with the upstream team to modify their published tarballs.
The tarball you've downloaded *is* the *official* tarball.

It was also decided that we would stick to version 1.8.1 for a first step in debian packages and then upgrade to version 1.8.2 (which I shall do very soon). Future upstream releases will integrate these modifications out of the box.

If this really looks too weired (which I would perfectly understand given that we are messing around with existing versions), we could simply publish a new upstream version 1.8.3  which would be ~ 1.8.2 + packaging changes

Hope that was clear...
Thanks,
David