Potential patches for MIRA assembler created by Debian Med team

Hello Bastien,

we received some bug report that MIRA package for Debian was not able to
build with latest libboost / gcc-4.8.  Thanks to several people in the
Debian Med team we were able to fix this problem and I would like to make
you aware about these patches to check whether you might like to inject
this into your upstream code.  Please feel free to cherry pick from SVN
the patches directory and apply whatever feels reasonable to you.

   http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/mira/trunk/debian/patches/

BTW, there is another spelling error we found but did not (yet) fixed
and that is reported by our policy checker which I just "quote" here:

I: mira-assembler: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/convert_project unkown unknown
I: mira-assembler: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/convert_project allows to allows one to
I: mira-assembler: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mira unkown unknown
I: mira-assembler: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mira allows to allows one to
I: mira-assembler: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/miramer unkown unknown
I: mira-assembler: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/miramer allows to allows one to
I: mira-assembler: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/scftool unkown unknown
I: mira-assembler: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/scftool allows to allows one to

(Most probably this is one single error due to the symlinking done between
the executables.)

Finally I noticed that the tools miraSearchESTSNPs and miraclip just
echo

   "De-activated atm, sorry."

This is not reflected in the according documentation (at least I did not
found it there) and I wonder whether you plan to document this or if
this a very specific change for this actual version and the tools will
be activated in the next version again.

Kind regards and thanks for providing MIRA as Free Software