Re: Desperately searching for a scientific programmer

Dear Eric,

thank you very much for your reply. Since we got several replies within very short time, we already found someone for the job.

As always I'm overwhelmed by the feedback from all over the world - it's fantastic to live in a globalized world - thank you all!

Best wishes,
Antje!