Re: [OPW and GSoC]A cloud image for bioinformatics with Debian

Le Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 01:21:29PM +0200, M. Alex Hermosilla a écrit :

> My name is Alexandra and I'm looking a project to do this summer and I have
> seen this project on the wiki page OutreachProgramForWomen. I'm interested
> in this project and I would like to apply to it, but before I hope you can
> explain more about it and the tasks.

Hello Alexandra,

Thank you for your interest in Debian and bioinformatics.

I recommend you to have a look to the answer I made recently to another
person, who was interested by the Google Summer of Code.

    https://lists.debian.org/debian-cloud/2013/04/msg00006.html

One key point is to chose one path among all the possible directions that this
project can take.  Once this is done, it will be easier to design a small
contribution to start with.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy