InVesalius new version and copyright

Hi all,

We released a new InVesalius version some days ago. I committed the changes related to packaging this new version. The only question blocking me to submit this new version is a issue about copyright. As I've said in my last email to Debian Med, we are using some preset files from OsiriX. OsiriX is a LGPL-3 [1], and its copyright is "2003-2010 (c) Antoine Rosset". As far as I can see, the preset files have the same license and copyright. I sent an email to OsiriX to ensure those informations, but they didn't answered me. My question to you is: What do I do in this case?

Thanks! Best regards.

[1] - www.osirix-viewer.com/license.pdf
[2] - http://www.osirix-viewer.com/copyright.html