Re: [zigo@debian.org: Availability of Debian official cloud images from debian.org]

Hi Tony,

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 09:57:17AM +0000, Tony Travis wrote:
> On 15/03/13 07:13, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > any volunteer to join this effort to create such images featuring
> > med-cloud packages?
>
> What about CBL (Cloud Bio-Linux)?

thanks for the hint.  I think we have agreed onto the flow

    Debian  ->  Ubuntu  ->  Bio-Linux

and when you swimm the river in this direction Bio-Linux is downstream.
So in this sense the correlation of a Debian Med Cloud image would (and
should!) be designed to provide the best preparation for Bio-Linux we
can provide.  I do not have the slightest idea how Cloud Bio-Linux is
created.  If you are creating this to some extend manually you will be
most probably interested in the thread I was hinting to to be able to
profit from or enhance the tools developed there.  Moreover you most
probably want to check whether med-cloud does contain all the packages
you want to see in Cloud Bio-Linux.