[MoM] Sukhbir Singh successfully prepared hunspell-en-med

Hi,

just to give a summary of last MoM period (February 2013) this is what I
added to the Wiki[1]:

  Sukhbir has wisely choosen a package that is perfectly fit for a
  packaging beginner and managed to finish the package even after two
  weeks. The package is currently in the new queue[2] waiting to be accepted
  by ftpmaster. Sukhbir has to be proven very careful because I even
  detected some problem with the spelling dictionary packages[3] when beeing
  used in connection with OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice. The problem is not
  yet solved but he promised to work on this. A bug report should be filed
  once the package is accepted (it does not affect overall functionality
  and it seems it is even an "upstream problem". Thanks for the good work
  to Sukhbir - I'd be happy to see more contributions from yours to Debian
  Med.

If other people are interested in beeing mentored in a MoM project feel
free to add your name to the Wiki[1].

Thanks to all previous MoM students

    Andreas.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/MoM