Re: Med-E-Tel 2013 Poster

Hi Eric

On Wed, Mar 06, 2013 at 09:20:09AM +0100, Eric Maeker wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm preparing a poster for the upcoming Med-E-Tel event - open source village.
>
> 	THE INTERNATIONAL eHEALTH, TELEMEDICINE AND HEALTH ICT FORUM For Education, Networking and Business
>
> 	-> http://goo.gl/5BiQ4
>
> I was thinking on a simple presentation of the main feature of the FreeMedForms project: the drug-drug (DDI) and drug-patient interactions (DPI) engines.
>
> Here is a simple title I'm suggesting.
>
> 	FreeMedForms: managing complex drug-drug and drug-patient interactions. An open source experimentation.
>
> The poster can consist on a basic presentation of the soft, some information about the DDI engine and the roadmap for the DPI illustrated by
>   - the allergy manager
>   - the future PIM (potentially inappropriate medication in elderly) management
>   - and the future drug/renal function management.
> I intend to
>   - use/include only 5 main scientific publications
>   - also present the 'Linux med' teams
>   - (may be) use this as a basis for a scientific publication (JAMIA ?)
>
> I already compiled a strong bibliography on computed DDI, software alerts...
>
> Is there someone here interested to help me on this work ?

I'd consider your plan very interesting but unfortunately I feel not
able to help because I consider myself as incompetent in this area.  I
really hope that other practicioners reading the list might step in.

I have injected some CCs of people connected to other Open Source EMR
systems - may be you will be able to share some thoughts.

Kind regards and thanks for your effort