Sponsoring some R packages (Was: duplicate work on ggplot2 ?)

Hi Ivo,

I have uploaded two of your R packages (r-cran-boolnet,
r-cran-dichromat).  I also checked r-cran-labeling but in this case I
would like you to enhance the description a bit.  Please consider that
other people might stumble upon your package (besides the fact that it
is a reverse dependency of one of your target packages.)  Those people
should get an idea about what the package is doing and at least I can
not from the very short description.

Please also check out the issue mentioned by Charles in his other mail.