Re: [MoM] CamiTK packaging first part

Hi Emmanuel,

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 11:16:55AM +0100, Emmanuel Promayon wrote:
> >>Ok. I just modified both entries as UNRELEASED (policy are to be respected!)
> >
> But forgot to commit! Done now.

I admit I reverted the idea to leave the unreleased version 3.0.3-1
because the changelog was closing several bugs.  However, if the bug
closing is "hidden" in a previous upload they will not be closed by
a recent upload. (Just to explain my latest change.)

> I suppose then the best would be to upload now so we can
> test/improve the package quickly.

Just uploaded.

> Thanks you for this clarification. I think I will from now on post
> on debian-med-packaging then!

That's fine.

Kind regards and keep on with the good work