Re: New version of EDFbrowser 1.49

Hi Teunis,

many thanks for keeping us updated about the new version.  I can confirm
that the package builds nicely.  However, currently Debian is in Freeze
for the new release (expected somewhen in Spring.)  The rules for freeze
are "no new features" and thus we can upload only to Debian
experimental.  If you consider this helpful I could do this.  On the
other hand I guess not so many users will see the new version there
because experimental sources are not included on normal users machines.
If you consider an upload to experimental sensible under this
circumstances please tell me and I will do so.  Otherwise I'd upload
after the new Debian release.

Kind regards and thanks again for keeping us updated

       Andreas.