Re: Fwd: Possible misconfiguration of mail server on wagner?

Hi Andrei,

On Wed, Feb 06, 2013 at 06:01:06PM +0200, andrei zavada wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> It looks like there's a problem with commit notifications on alioth.
> Yaroslav identified it to be possibly due to cia.vc being down.

CIA is not possibly down but definitely down.  There was some
announcement that the service was replaced by KGB.[1] ;-)  In practice
this means for us at least to deactivate CIA for our commits - it would
even better to check what is needed to use KGB - some hints were given
here: [2]

> So if you look into your spam folders and run away trying to hide from
> CIA who spies on you from alioth, relax :}

... or instead of relax try to implement the new service. :-)
In any case the mails are "mostly harmless" - I did not cared to stop
these to make a permanent reminder that there is some work left to do
to implement the replacement.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2013/01/msg00059.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2013/01/msg00060.html