strap-base: /usr/share

> but JAR files are arch-indep files.  I guess your intended to move it rather to

   /usr/share/strap-base

Thanks Andreas, now I understand  /usr/share/ is for architecture
independent.  Yes indeed, this is exactly what I want. I also installed
the other two architecture independent files here and moved the
architecture dependent helper program to the package strap.

Now strap-base contains all architecture independent files and
strap the C-program.

I also made an lintian-override file for the classpath warning

Cheers Christoph