Re: Orthanc 0.5.0

Andreas,

BTW, do you intend to provide a doc package to fix
       http://bugs.debian.org/693959

I may seem stupid, but I was not aware of the existence of the bug tracking page for Orthanc in Debian Med [1]... thank you for pointing it to me, and please excuse my non-answering to these bugs! :)

I will review the recorded bugs in the following days or weeks.

Is there a way to subscribe by mail to the addition of new bugs relative only to Orthanc? It does not seem possible in the interface.

See you the day after tomorrow in FOSS for Scientists track at FOSDEM ;-)

See you there :)
Sébastien-

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?package=orthanc