Re: FOSDEM 2013

Hi Sebastien,

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 08:46:12AM +0100, Sebastien Jodogne wrote:
> >I saw that Andreas is giving 2 talks [0] at FOSDEM this Saturday, I'll
> >be present, wondering if there would be other Debian Med members
> >around to meet?
>
> I will also give a talk about Orthanc [1] in the FOSS for Scientists
> devroom [2].

Ahh, forgot to mention that I will speak about Debian Med twice.  In the
15min talk in the FOSS for Scientists track[3] I will explicitely advertise
your talk as well as Filippo Rusconi's talk about mass spectroscopy and I
will also mention the talk inbetween about AMEBA[4] which could potentially
be included into Debian (Med) as well.

BTW, I will try to not beeing boring by talking twice about the same thing
in different talks - so the talk in the science field is more about the
relation to sciences (mentioning our effort about publications etc) while
in the distribution track I will try to make Debian Med an example worth
following also in very different fields like GIS, Edu, Multimedia etc.

[3] https://fosdem.org/2013/schedule/event/debian_med/
[4] https://fosdem.org/2013/schedule/event/ameba/