Re: FOSDEM 2013

Hi Emilien,

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 10:33:00PM +0100, Emilien Klein wrote:
> I saw that Andreas is giving 2 talks [0] at FOSDEM this Saturday,

I should have announced these talks here however, they are not to much
oriented to medicine or biology - rather how to form a team around
certain topic and make this topic "hot" inside Debian.  I'd be happy if
anybody from the Debian Med team might visit the talk and join me
afterwards to discuss potential enhancements of the talk.

> I'll
> be present, wondering if there would be other Debian Med members
> around to meet?

As far as I know FOSDEM will be crowded by Debian developers and some
of them are past Debian Med members or could be potential Debian Med
members.

> See you in Brussels!
>    +Emilien

:-)