----- Mensagem original -----
De: "Thiago Franco Moraes" <tfmoraes@cti.gov.br>
Para: debian-med@lists.debian.org
Enviadas: Domingo, 20 de Janeiro de 2013 22:48:02
Assunto: Re: Packaging InVesalius

Hi Andreas,

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> Hi Thiago,
>
> On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 05:39:11PM -0200, Thiago Franco Moraes wrote:
>> I updated the debian/watch to match the last invesalius release. I
>> have to use "opts=dversionmangle" to match the package version to git
>> tag. I wrote a get-orig-source too (well, actually, I copied the one
>> Andreas Tille wrote python-casmoothing :) ).
>
> Could you imagine how frequently I copy myself from other packages? :-)

:)

> I checked the build and it creates a package.  Please note that the watch
> file does not work 100% - I needed to manually
>
>    ln -s invesalius_3.0.0b3.orig.tar.gz invesalius_3.0~b3.orig.tar.gz
>
> Without testing I think an additional "filenamemangle" is your friend -
> please check the `man uscan?.

I got today (sunday) to try to resolve this, but I was not able to get
filenamemangle work. Maybe I need to try more.

>> Ah, I have to wrote a
>> patch to change the shebang from "#!/usr/local/bin/python" to
>> "#!/usr/bin/python".
>
> Yep - and there are some other lintian warnings - perhaps you simply use
> your upstream hat to fix some permissions.  I'd also think that you
> could do the patch above upstream - I can not really imagine that there
> are production boxes where you find the Python interpreter in
> /usr/local these days (or use env).

Using the git tag invesalius-3.0.0b3 as base, I created a new branch
(beta3) and I resolved these problems with permissions and the
shebangs. Ah, I took the opportunity to backport some commits from
trunk into this branch (Thanks git for makes it easier :) ), some of
these commits fix bugs in InVesalius 3 beta 3. After the backport, I
created a new tag v3.0-b3.

> Kind regards
>
>        Andreas.
>
> --