Re: Packaging Ray for Debian Med

I pulled your changes and reviewed them.

$ git diff --stat 4a96829165a657ad6e471719ac879f51b6a0ccae..HEAD
 debian/changelog | 12 +++++++++++-
 debian/control   | 15 +++++++++------
 debian/upstream  | 12 ++++++++++++
 debian/watch     |  2 +-

This is nice -- you added our publication.

I added another one that was published recently, but I am not sure of the format
so can you review this

    git://github.com/sebhtml/debian-med-ray.git  genome-biology-publication

If this is correct, I'll push that into debian-med/ray.git master

Thanks !