Re: Help from Git-buildpackage experts wanted (Was: New upstream version of python-csb)

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 03:44:31PM +0100, Tomás Di Domenico wrote:
> I forgot to tell you: I had to remove the "tarball-dir" variable from
> both my ~/.gbp.conf and the package's debian/gbp.conf for it to use the

Removing debian/gbp.conf helped.
(BTW, could you push this change?)

So the question to the Git experts is: Should we advise in our policy to
never create such a file because it is unneeded / has potential bad side
effects or is this the wrong conclusion from this simple solution?