Upload praat 5.3.35-2

I committed the changes for the praat package version 3.5.35-2. Please, upload it to experimental. I dropped the patch use-dpkg-buildflags.patch, which seems to be useless. I also updated debian/copyright, what I forgot to do in the previous release.

@Andreas: I see that in version 5.3.35-1, you put my name and email address in the trailer line. Is this a common practice in debian-med? I am asking because, according to section 4.4 of the Debian Policy: "The maintainer name and email address used in the changelog should be the details of the person uploading *_this_* version." My reading from this is that the name of the uploader (you) should appear in the trailer line, not mine.

Best,

Rafael