Re: MIA - libmialm package upload

Hello Andreas,

back at work. I've seen that libvistaio is already available in unstable, that makes packaging the dependend packages easier :)

About libmialm: to avoid that buiding the original tarball fails, I've now added an additional verification step to my personal workflow, i.e. after uploading I do

  git clone ssh+git://.../package.git
  cd package
  git-buildpackage -uc -us --git-force-create

From now on I will only notify you about uploads if this step doesn't fail.

For libmialm this step now passes, and I get only one (pedantic) lintian errror "no-symbold-control-file". Hope you get the same results.

Best
Gert