Re: gnumed-client 1.2.0 , needs sponsorship

Hi Sebastian,

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 01:53:46PM +0200, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> I was under the impression that I prepared both server and client.

No, only client was updated.  If you would confirm I just need to increase
the version number I'll go on upload.

> However I
> did not explicetly prepare 1.2.1 but rather 1.2.0. There are no differences
> with regards to the rules file or config files however so I guess just changing
> the version would do it ?

Just uploaded.

> I assume that when a package is built on the Debian servers the sources are
> downloaded fresh anyway from upstream ?

This assumption is wrong.  There is no such process that automatically
fetches new upstream source.  The Debian maintainer gets a notification
from uscan about new upstream versions and will download this, increase
the changelog entry (a changelog entry that does not match the source
tarball will not build) and than the package will be pushed to the
Debian servers.  Debian servers have *never* automatically fetched any
upstream sources and I guess this will also never happen in the future.