Re: med-config long description

> [1] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/blends/projects/med/trunk/debian-med/config/control?view=markup

Sorry, I don't have svn access (@work).

assembled be:
    assembled by

image processing and imaging application developement
    image processing and support for imaging application development

this way you will conveniently get all free medical software which is
available for Debian by simply installing the relevant metapackage
    this way you will get free medical software available for Debian
by installing the relevant metapackage.

Noticed your wish to improve the package descriptions.
Do you want me to discuss modifications here or should I directly
change the description from the SVN (for the Debian Med tasks and
packages - not for packaged projects)? I believe some of you are
addict to the svn commit list :D... But sometimes, discussion around
description can improve future developments...

Eric