Re: your mail

Hi Andrei,

you are directly addressing Yaroslav and thus I will not actively look
into this until further notice.  However, I would like to do some
comment:  The fields Vcs-Git and Vcs-Browser should point to the
repository where the Debian packaging is done and should be probably on
git.debian.org.  If I were your sponsor I would request this.