Re: package description rewording discussion

Hi,

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 12:57:20PM +0200, Eric Maeker wrote:

> > I'm not sure whether I do understand you correctly. Could you please
> > send a complete patch?  Perhaps even some copy of a file at some point
> > in time and a changed file by you (because the auto generated file might
> > have changed meanwhile).
>
> Is the tasks website is on the svn and located here
>
> 	debian-med/trunk/community/website/

It's for sure in svn but tasks pages are not specific for Debian Med but
rather a general Blends feature:

   svn://svn.debian.org/svn/blends/blends/trunk/webtools/templates/tasks.xhtml

The CSS file used can be found in

   svn://svn.debian.org/svn/blends/blends/trunk/websites/inc

As I said:  The most easy way for you would be to download the HTML file
(and perhaps the *.css file) and change what you would consider a better
layout.  I'd volunteer to do the needed change on the template.