I just discovered that I always wanted to have an internet relationship. Could you become a part of it?

Good evening sweetie.
Don't you feel the spring coming? Don't you want to be loved by smb, just like I do?
I'm sure u are.
So, you can call me Ginny. I am young, beautiful, wild, and free. More to say, I'm a girl with no hang-ups and I got no bad habits.
I wanna feel a man right by my side, which will satisfy me completely, you know what I mean , don't you?) So, if you feel the same way with me then  you are lucky.
To carry conviction, I will add that I think that BDSM is attractive.)
I wanna know you better and also I would like to exchange pictures with you (maybe even something erotic pics).
I'm sure we will make a good couple!
Don't think too long! I'm already waiting 4 you.
Ginny