Re: translating control file

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:29:18AM +0200, Eric Maeker wrote:
> I saw that it is possible to translate the description of packages directly inside the control file

> 	Description-fr: Français blibli

Uhmmm, where did you saw *this*????

> Is this solution acceptable

Definitely not (if I did not terrribly missed some change)

> or should I use another external tool to translate the description ?

Did you ever inspected the web sentinel tasks page

   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/practice

Watch out for yellowish colored buttons and do what needs to be done
(not only translation but also screenshots).