Re: Intent to work on Cufflinks 2.0.0

Hi Alex,

I ended doing just that.

Yes, Eigen was giving a lot of problems, I finally got it working. I
first tried to pass '--with-eigen' to the configure script, but that
didn't work. I ended going over every file including 'Eigen/Dense' and
changing it to 'eigen3/Eigen/Dense'. You can see the results in the
fix_includes_path patch.

I got a problem with Ubuntu Precise package, as cufflinks now requires
boost >= 1.47.0. Precise seems to initially include 1.48.0 but it
looks like it was latter reverted to 1.46.0.

Best,
Carlos