Re: [MoM] Any student for June?

Hi Karsten,

On Wed, Jun 06, 2012 at 04:01:26PM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> >  - Good at Java programming and /bin/bash and Ansi C
>
> May I suggest you consider packages dcm4chee (perhaps later
> if not during MoM) :-)

:-)

> dcm4chee is likely the most important application in the
> Practice of Medicine domain after VistA.
>
> Yeah, I know I'm stubborn ;-)

To be stubborn is a nice feature.  However, if you are that stubborn why
not replacing InVesalius by dcm4chee on our TODO page[1]?  I know this
page did not got much attention but I (also stubborn) use this as a good
chance to advertise it again and because it is a Wiki it is very simple
for people to update it (and by doing so bringing in their very needed
knowledge).

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMedTodo