Re: Patch for Qiime to comply with ghc 7.4.2

Hi Jens,

many thanks for the information about the new version.  I plan to wait
until the king package which is currently in the NEW queue[1] is
accepted into main Debian to replace the binary JAR file in qiime by a
dependency from this package.

[1] ftp-master.debian.org/new.html