Please provide more simple download option for RNAhybrid source tarball

Hi

as you might know (hopefully and like as well), the Debian Med team has
packaged RNAhybrid for official Debian.  When I checked the packaging I
noticed that the default tool in Debian which scans upstream web pages
for new versions (uscan) fails to detect new versions of RNAhybrid.  The
reason is that uscan relies solely on links and since there are no links
to the tarballs on your donwload page

   http://bibiserv.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/download/tools/rnahybrid.html

it cannot find any tarballs.  If you like to have always up to date
packages of RNAhybrid packaged inside official Debian distribution I
would like you to provide a machine parseable way to the source tarball.

This could be done in different ways:

   1. Use direct links instead of radio buttons and do not force the
      user into this form
   2. Provide a separate simple HTML (or FTP) archive directory which we
      could directly use.

BTW, on the Debian Med biology "task" page we are now mentioning direct
citation links to your paper about RNAhybrid:

   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/bio#rnahybrid

Please keep us informed about other / new citation hints if you want us
to update this information as well.