Re: Refactoring source packaging, Linux specific

Hi Eric,

I hope I will be able to look into this after mid-April.  Currently I
need to finish the bibliography translation to somehow bring this into
an acceptable state.  I also will be in pseudo-vaccation next week,
where I simple have very reduced time for Debian work.

Then I will have a look into your work.  I also pinged Thorsten Alteholz
whether he will be able to have a look into FreeMedForms.  There is no
need to worry about for you for the moment.  The migration of such
packages is in principle no real problem for an experienced developer
and we will take all needed action.

Thanks for your work on this

      Andreas.