[MoM] Summary of second mentoring period

Hi,

today is the first of April and thus I would like to start a new MoM
period.  Here is a copy of my summary in the MoM Wiki.

  1. March to 31. March 2012: Scott Christley packaging libswarm

  It seems Scott Christley was not able to spend a comparable amount of
  time as Luis in the first MoM period. On the other hand Scott was not
  totally new to Debian packaging and there existed some preliminary
  packaging of libswarm in SVN. When he tried to finish the package it
  turned out that another precondition (libkawa) is needed and filed an
  ITP bug #666238. The plan is to finish this package first.

Thanks to Scott for his work in the second MoM period - just keep on
working these packages and do not hesitate to keep on reporting to the
list as well as asking for help.

The next entry in the queue is H. Soon Gweon for the package meme.  Here
we also have some preparation in SVN:

    svn://svn.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/packages/meme/trunk/

Soon, are you up for the MoM project? I'm keen on helping you finishing
your initial work.