Debian patches for Theseus

Hi Douglas,

I would like to inform you that the Debian Med team has created some
patches for Theseus which you might like to take over upstream.  You
can fetch these patches via

  svn co svn://svn.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/packages/theseus/trunk/debian/patches

or inspect them in the SVN web view.  Here are some additional comments:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/theseus/trunk/debian/patches/10_kbsd.patch?revision=10067&view=markup

  This is a quite long standing patch that enables building under
  FreeBSD which is also a released architecture in Debian.  I would
  strongly recommend to take over this patch.

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/theseus/trunk/debian/patches/20_hardening.patch?revision=10078&view=markup

  Debian packages should be buildable with a set of hardening options
  and one of them makes warnings about unused but assigned variables
  an error.  To enable building Theseus I commented out all those
  variables.  I'd strongly recommend double checking whether I did
  this correctly.
  I have no real recommendation whether you want to adopt this patch
  or not.  If you want to enable people of other distributions who
  also might try hardening flags this could be a good idea.

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/theseus/trunk/debian/patches/20_exclude_apple_options.patch?revision=10080&view=markup

  Please double check this!  The Makefile did not worked on Linux
  and it needs exclusion of
     SYSLIBS = -framework CoreServices
  However, I'm afraid I might have broken compilation on OSX because
  I do not know which variables are set (APPLE was just a wild guess).
  I'd strongly recommend to take over this after double checking that
  it works on OSX (and other non-Linux systems??)

Kind regards and thanks for providing Theseus as Free Software