Re: Build logs

Le 10 mars 2012 à 16:31, Thorsten Alteholz a écrit :

> Hi Eric,
>
> On Fri, 9 Mar 2012, Eric MAEKER wrote:
>> May I suggest to add a startup date in the build logs available from
>
> sure, would it be sufficient to add a line at the beginning of the logfile?

Yes please. May be just for curiosity, you can add the build time.

> Just out of curiosity, at the end of the top page most of the time there is a line telling when the build starts and ends.

Oh yes I didn't see it before.

> Is there a special reason to know the exact time of one package build?

That is quite usual on a build log.
The second information that I can not find is the SVN revision used for the build.

Is there a way to trigger a build for a specific package ?
If this is technically possible, a script can regularly (twice a day ?) checkout the svn for a special file like build.me inside the trunk of projects that requires a new build. After the build is done the file can just be deleted by the same script.

-----
Eric Maeker, MD (Fr)
http://www.freemedforms.com : Suite logicielle médicale open source
http://asso.freemedforms.com : Association 1901 des utilisateurs de la suite FreeMedForms