Re: bowtie2, need sponsorship

On 02/22/2012 12:09 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 11:54:29AM +0100, Alex Mestiashvili wrote:
>
>> Hello ,
>> bowtie2 seems to be ready for upload .
>> Please review it .
>>
>> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-med/bowtie2.git
>>
> Yesterday I commited an (admittedly unimportant) change to debian/rules
> in
>
> commit c7c402a1f85d7a9d9726c869dfb0ac36ef594360
>

> Could you please confirm that your revert was intentional which is fine
> for me but just to make sure, because git log only reports
>
> commit 99c8c05231df67ccb037cc6e75a3dd7aee0ca53b
> Merge: 1c63e02 c7c402a
>
> Conflicts:
>         debian/rules
>

> I just want to make sure that I did not made another Git mistake and my
> changes are reverted intentionally which would be fine.
>
> Kind regards
>
>        Andreas.

Hi Andreas ,

I pulled your commit after I've made some changes on debian/rules, so I
had to resolve conflict manually by editing the file .
And of course I liked your changes .
but I didn't notice the lower part of the commit that you substituted
bowtie2 with $(pkg)  and I removed this lines .
Now I changed the rules files such a way that it contain your changes
and mine .
Feel free to change it as you like .
If you get a conflict just commit your changes and than manually edit
the conflicting file .

Best regards ,
Alex