Re: sponsor upload aghermann-0.5.3 please

Hi Yaroslav,

As this email's subject suggests, it's another version bump for aghermann.  There
is a fix for the hurd-i386 build and a moderate amount of other fixes
and new features, too.

Here is the link to the dsc file:
http://johnhommer.com/academic/code/aghermann/source/deb/aghermann_0.5.3-1.dsc

By way of giving a question to the answer "That's life", I have this bit
of a story.  There is a Dutch guy by the name Bob Kemp, who did some
potentially very relevant research into EEG peculiarities a while ago.
The paper (http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/10.867928) got me interested, to
the extent that I braced myself for wading through some no-nonsense math
towards implementing it in aghermann.  I immediately found an .exe file
a colleague of his is distributing along with the article.pdf itself;
and naturally, I wrote to Bob asking for sources.  There was a quick and
friendly response and a promise of code release, which indeed followed
in short order.

The problem is, the sources are in C#.  Why, why C#, for ..ck's sake?
There won't be aghermann-0.6 any time soon, then.  Oh well.

Cheers,
Andrei