Re: Sponsor for r-cran-proto

Le Fri, Feb 03, 2012 at 08:05:39AM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> On Thu, Feb 02, 2012 at 05:56:23PM -0500, Carlos Borroto wrote:
> >
> > How you go about looking for what to include in 'debian/copyright'? Do
> > you open each and every file? Some "greping" magic?
>
>   man licensecheck
>
> does some grepping magic for you.

Hi all,

licensecheck misses some things that grep can find.  I routinely grep for
‘licen‘, ‘copyr’, ‘autho’ and ‘\(c\)’, and filter out the most common patterns
with grep -v.  Licencecheck is good to proofcheck grep, or vice-versa.  But I
found proofchecking strictly necessary to not be embarassed too often in front
of the FTP team.  Peer review also helps.

I will sponsor r-cran-rsqlite (tomorrow).

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,