OpenSuSE mediacal Wiki

Hi Sascha,

when preparing some multi distribution talk for FOSDEM I stumbled upon
the SuSE medical Wiki page you have created:

    http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Medical_packaging

containing a more or less copy of

    http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/

at some random point in the past by just doing s/Debian/openSUSE/.
It is obviosely copied from your German localised browser and pasted
into an "en.opensuse.org" wiki.

That's a bit meagre and I would be happy to point you to some methods
how to properly give up to date information about packaging status
inside a distribution.  I tried to get somehow in better contact to
openSUSE medical since I know about this project but there was not much
response.  Please consider some better ways of communication.