Beast 1.7.4 and libhmsbeagle from SVN uploaded to experimental - PLEASE TEST

Hi,

even if beast 1.6.2 did not made it into testing and thus will not make
it into Wheezy I stayed away from simply pushing the new best version
into unstable.  The reason is that it needs the latest SVN from
libhmsbeagle to build and I somehow want some real work tests first
before we might crash some work environments with untested code.

So it would be really good if you could install end test the just
uploaded beast 1.7.4.