Re: mialmpick upload

Hello Andreas,

On 12/17/12 21:44, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi Gert,

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 04:13:07PM +0100, Gert Wollny wrote:

debian/copyright:  please git pull (to get the result of
      cme fix dpkg-copyright  )
   Also add a "Files: debian/*" section (even if it might seem a bit
   redundant because you are upstream and Debian maintainer in one person.)
Added.

debian/watch:

$ uscan --verbose --report
-- Scanning for watchfiles in .
-- Found watchfile in ./debian
-- In debian/watch, processing watchfile line:
    http://sf.net/mia/mialmpick-(.+)\.tar\.xz
-- Found the following matching hrefs:
      mialmpick-0.2.5.tar.xz
Newest version on remote site is 0.2.5, local version is 0.2.6
  =>  remote site does not even have current version
-- Scan finished

May I borrow your time travel device? ;-)
I wish I had one, turns out someone installed a time delay device on one of the servers- i.e. "uscane --verbose --debug --report" showed that the used lookup data base was only updated one hour before I uploaded the new release. Now the data base is up-to-date and the release shows up.

Best
Gert