Re: [MoM] Packaging of python-csb - Report #5

Hi Tomás,

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 07:06:07PM +0100, Tomás Di Domenico wrote:
> Well, my MoM period is a bit overdue, but I feel it's been worth it.

It is fine to stretch it that way.  May be a month is a to short time.
Finally we are converging to a pretty usable result which is what counts
in the end.

> I've just committed a new version of the package, which is now
> generating binaries for Python2, Python3 and docs, and performing DEP8
> automated testing.
>
> As I've been doing since shortly after the first commits, I'll be
> posting a request for comments on the debian-python list. If any member
> of debian-med that's not also in debian-python would have any comments,
> it would be greatly appreciated.

>From my not so deeply Python packaging oriented point of view looks very
good and I'd say: Well, done I could upload.  I think I will wait for
some additional comments on debian-python list, thought.

Thanks for your continuos work on this