Re: Help with lintian error: bad-distribution-in-changes-file

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 11:12 AM, Eric Maeker <eric.maeker@gmail.com> wrote:

> Le 6 déc. 2012 à 02:56, Charles Plessy a écrit :
>
>> Le Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 08:49:19PM -0500, Carlos Borroto a écrit :
>>>
>>> I recently switch my desktop to Debian Testing and now I get this
>>> error when trying to pack for Ubuntu:
>>> E: snappy1.0.3-java changes: bad-distribution-in-changes-file precise
>>
>> Hi Carlos,
>>
>> not sure it helps, but you can have a look at Lintian's vendor customisation
>> system.
>>
>> http://wiki.debian.org/Lintian/Spec/VendorCustomization
>
> Or use LaunchPad PPA system?
> Eric

I do that already, see Debian Med's PPA[1], but I always like to build
locally first to be sure I'm not uploading broken packages to
LaunchPad. I found it saves tons of time.

[1]https://launchpad.net/~debian-med/+archive/ppa

Regards,
Carlos