Re: end of the year

On Fri, 30 Nov 2012, Andreas Tille wrote:
If I understood you correctly that you are collecting the bugs manually
(and not straight automatically from UDD which would set hard technical
criterion)

yes, it is still done manually.

           I would suggest the following extention of the rules:  If a
Debian Med team member might fix a Wheezy RC bug to help getting the
release out more quickly I'd consider this even more brave than fixing
some minor bug in our set of packages.

Sure, but at least I need to know what bug has been resolved.

   Thorsten