Re: MIA - libmialm package upload

Hi Gert,

thanks for your fast pace packaging effort!

You might have noticed that I just uploaded libvistaio_1.2.14-1 after
some last changes in debian/{copyright,rules} (git pull; git log).

Congratulations to your first package.

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 05:17:16PM +0100, Gert Wollny wrote:
> I've uploaded the libmialm package to
>
>   git.debian.org/git/debian-med/libmialm.git
>
> Same as before, I checked normal building, building in pbuilder, and
> "lintian -I". The only error I get is the no-symbols-control-file.
>
> This version does not yet have much documentation. I'm working on the
> gtk-doc based docu for the next upstream release.
>
> This is also only a support library.

OK.  I'll check it out and will comment on it.

This reminds me that there is most probably no point in adding both to
imaging-dev.  I'll leave libvistaio-dev for the time beeing until we
might have the first real medical imaging package in that will replace
this entry - just to have some marker for those users who actually know
libvista and might wait for packages.

Thanks for your work on this