Re: orthanc/0.2.1-3 preparation

Hello Mathieu,

Indeed, Orthanc is currently only built and tested with the i386 and amd64 architectures (for which the build succeeds). I am even quite happy that the powerpc build has succeeded.

Is it allowed to restrict the supported architectures for Orthanc (at least in a first time)? If yes, how can I do this in the "debian/control" file? If no, how can I test the builds for the powerpc architecture?

Sorry for all these questions, I still have many things to learn about Debian packaging... :)

Please also note that the package version 0.2.3-1 runs the unit tests as a part of the build process, which is not the case of the 0.2.2-1 package. For this reason, I think that the upload of 0.2.3-1 would allow us to detect more potential problems.

Sébastien-