Re: Packaging Ray for Debian Med

Hi !

The Ray Debian package is now at
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-med/ray.git;a=summary

I fixed everything that lintian reported except these:

W: ray-extra: unusual-interpreter ./usr/share/ray/scripts/plot-color-distributions.R #!/usr/bin/Rscript
W: ray-extra: unusual-interpreter ./usr/share/ray/scripts/plot-coverage-distribution.R #!/usr/bin/Rscript
W: ray-extra: unusual-interpreter ./usr/share/ray/scripts/plot-library-distribution.R #!/usr/bin/Rscript

r-base-core installs /usr/bin/Rscript so it is legit.

Maybe /usr/bin/Rscript should be added in

    /usr/share/lintian/checks/scripts (package lintian)

Using /usr/bin/env Rscript also throws unusual-interpreter.

See below for my specific answers.