Packaging Ray for Debian Med

[I posted this already, but before confirming my subscription]

Hello Tim,

Thank you for your wise guidance regarding Debian package preparation.

I successfully created a Debian package for Ray 2.1.0.

You will find packages here in a git repository:

https://github.com/sebhtml/ray-debian-package

I installed my .deb with dpkg -i, tested it with some data,
checked what's in it with dpkg -L ray|less, and finally removed it
from my virtual machines (i386 and amd64).

I will add a sparc package tomorrow.

Can you review what I did ?

          Sébastien

--