InVesalius 3 Beta

Hi,

I'm one of InVesalius developers. InVesalius is a free software to
visualize and handle medical images (RMI and CT), it allows the
generation of stl files which can be used for rapid prototyping.
InVesalius is developed at CTI (Renato Archer Technology of
Information Center), a research institute of the Brazilian Science and
Technology Center and is available at the homepage of Public Software
Portal homepage [1].

We, the invesalius developers, have interest in including InVesalius
at Debian Med project. I created a package which is available to
downloading at [2]. To get the files necessary to create the package:

dget -x -u http://dl.dropbox.com/u/817671/packages/packaging/invesalius3b3/invesalius_3.0.0.b3-1.dsc

I have no experience at creating packages, so it may be not so good.

What I need is some help to get InVesalius included at Debian Med.
What is necessary ... and this type of things.

Thanks!

[1] - http://svn.softwarepublico.gov.br/trac/invesalius
[2] - http://svn.softwarepublico.gov.br/trac/invesalius/wiki/downloads/3.0-beta-3#GNULinuxInstaller